Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 10, 2018



Have You Mapped Out Your Course for a Successful Journey Ahead in 2018?




Beware: Death and Life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)


5     You may have heard words can either make you or break you and this is true. I can testify to that credo in my own personal life. I have lived most of my adult life in fear and worry until I became to know Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. I lived from crisis to crisis and allowing the Adversary to just whack me over the head repeatedly until I understood, who I was in Christ Jesus and whose I am. Let your words be a testimony of success on your behalf not destruction. Meditate on these Scriptures:




Proverbs 4:24

We are instructed to' put away from us crooked speech, and put devious talk far from ourselves..'.(ESV).

We are to watch our words because ' out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks'.

Luke 6:45

The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.


James 3:6


And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life,[a] and set on fire by hell. (ESV)

Philippians 2:14

Finally: Do all things without grumbling or disputing, (ESV).

Renew the Mind




6      Renewing the mind is not an easy task. It is a daily conscious act of keeping your mind on the Presence of God, relying on His help and His grace to see you through the challenges you face daily. Even though I was doing everything I knew to do I was still faced with challenges, doubts, and fears.


 However, I never thought to quit or to give up and by the mercy and the grace of God I was able to come through safely to the other side. I would not have been able to do so without the love of Jesus Christ, my constant Companion and Friend.


We are to get rid of the garbage we toted along during 2017: envy, fear, doubts, unforgiveness, anger, worry, bitterness, corrupt thoughts, self-defeating thoughts, overindulgence in every area of our lives and every negative thought that the devil placed into our minds.


Instead choose to think good thoughts: true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy thoughts that draw us closer to His Presence.


Follow God's master plan and His Master Planner-The Holy Spirit, our Guide. Meditate on these Scriptures as you forge ahead.


Hebrews 12:2

'We must let go of every wound that has pierced us[b] and the sin we so easily fall into.[c] Then we will be able to run life’s marathon race[d] with passion and determination, for the path has been already marked out before us.[e]' (TPT)
Romans 12:2

'Do not be conformed to this world,[c] but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.[d]' (ESV)


2 Corinthians 10:5


'We can demolish every deceptive fantasy[e] that opposes God and break through every arrogant attitude that is raised up in defiance of the true knowledge of God. We capture, like prisoners of war, every thought[f] and insist that it bow in obedience to the Anointed One.'(TPT)


7     After taking inventory of the year 2017 and we have acknowledged areas of weakness and failure, we are to move on. This is not a time for us to dwell on the past. 2017 is gone never to return and 2018 is here.


We are to focus on the present and the here and now taking incremental steps to reach our goals and to chart our course to get to those lovely visions we have for ourselves. The next step:Take action, (according to Pastor Dave, of Faith Life Family Church-Warner Robins, GA.)


 That is exactly what I plan to do. Even though I went through many attacks of the devil and setbacks I never once thought of quitting because I know this is what the devil does. He is doing what he does best tormenting people, particularly God's people.


 I had to maintain a close relationship with God and intensify my prayer time and my declarations. I also depended on Jesus' faith because mines were withering from the pressure.


 Jesus assured me that he was preparing a place for me and you know, He did just as He said He would. He took me safely to the other side. Even with my faltering faith.


He took the disciples safely to the other side also many, many years ago even when their faith was faltering under pressure:


 Remember, (Luke 8:22-25) English Standard Version (ESV)



Jesus Calms a Storm

22 One day He got into a boat with His disciples, and He said to them, "Let us go across to the other side of the lake." So they set out,


23 and as they sailed He fell asleep. And a windstorm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water and were in danger.


24 And they went and woke Him, saying, "Master, Master, we are perishing!" And He awoke and rebuked the wind and the raging waves, and they ceased, and there was a calm.


 25 He said to them, "Where is your faith?" And they were afraid, and they marveled, saying to one another, "Who then is this, that He commands even winds and water, and they obey Him?"


No matter how challenging our struggles here on planet Earth, remember we are never alone in our battles. God said, to maintain our stance and He has assured us the battle is not ours but His.


He will fight our battles for us as long as we keep a stance of Faith in Him. Have Faith, my friends and navigate through the Word of God and chart a good course. Safe journey ahead.












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Tearing of the Soul of a Rebellious Wo-man/Journal #9

  Journal # 9 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?.. Certainly not! Indeed, le...