Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 7, 2018




2018





 Month 1- JANUARY


Questions



How do I cleanse myself from all the toxicity of 2017 and to prepare for 2018 that will sustain me through the year- month to month?




How to chart my course for January 2018 that will lead me safely through the year 2018?




What do I need to pack for this first leg of my journey through this month to get safely to Month 2- February?




What type of luggage would I need? Would it be a knapsack or a large wheeled-luggage for heavier packing, or a smaller pull along?



What type of weapons would I need to arm myself with from the Adversary?




What would I need in the face of the pressure, attacks, and self-sabotage?




What strategies are needed to move from the unknown to the known that is already set in place for me?



How would I recognize what is true and what is false or fake or deceptive?




Who should I ask for assistance in this journey that is of the same mind as I am? Remember, Jesus is our Constant Companion, we are never, ever alone.



How do I handle the pet peeves and annoyances like distractions, complacency, fear, doubts, tears, and all the other negative stuff the Enemy might or most certainly use to get me off course?



How should I maintain my strength and not pack too heavy? (Give your burdens to the Lord and He will take care of you- Ps. 55:22)




Possible Solutions


Note: Everyone's journey will be different depending on your individual goals and objectives, visions and action plans. So use the appropriate luggage and weapons.


see part 2





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tearing of the Soul of a Rebellious Wo-man/Journal #9

  Journal # 9 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?.. Certainly not! Indeed, le...