Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 8, 2018





A JOURNEY TO SUCCESS- 2018














Part 2


Detoxification


1      Nutritional Cleansing plays an integral part of my spirit, soul, and body; flushing out and expelling all the toxicity of 2017 with the Word of God. I have to clean myself by bathing on the Word of God and washing on His promises. In preparation for my new journey of 2018 I have strategically packed for January and I have placed in my luggage all the necessary items I will need to make a smooth and safe journey.

Cleansing

God cleanses us from all the pollutants we have carried with us through out 2017 and we certainly do not want to tarnish this brand new year with all that waste. We want to start off on a positive note and get rid of the all the old junk.

Psalm 19:12

I ask God to cleanse me from my secret faults..


Meditate on these Scriptures and take a personal inventory of your secret faults; ask the Holy Spirit to assist you in this endeavor. Here are some ideas to assist you also:

Repent Hidden Sins


2     Before we can forge ahead we have to take the time to pause and reflect on all our hidden sins, those we are aware of and those we are unaware of but the Holy Spirit knows and He will help us to identify those sins.


Then we are to go to God and repent of those sins.


1 John 1:9 reminds us 'if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from everything we’ve done wrong.'(CEB)




God is such an Awesome God and He loves so dearly and He is so patient and such an Amazing Father. He wants us to go to Him not timidly, but boldly to the throne of grace. When we sin we are not to run away like Adam and Eve did in the Garden of Eden, but run to Him and ask Him for forgiveness with a contrite spirit and you will be amazed how He would embrace you in His loving arms. This requires a sincere and open heart. Be still in His Presence and listen for His instructions and be quick to obey.


Confession and Repentant is very important to embarking on your journey. If you do, this could possibly happen to you:


Psalm 32:3-5

Before I confessed my sins, I kept it all inside; my dishonesty devastated my inner life, causing my life to be filled with frustration, irrepressible anguish, and misery.


4 The pain never let up, for your hand of conviction was heavy on my heart. My strength was sapped, my inner life dried up like a spiritual drought within my soul. Pause in His presence.


 5 Then I finally admitted to you all my sins, refusing to hide them any longer. I said, "My life-giving God, I will openly acknowledge my evil actions." And you forgave me! All at once the guilt of my sin washed away and all my pain disappeared! Pause in his presence....(TPT)





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Tearing of the Soul of a Rebellious Wo-man/Journal #9

  Journal # 9 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?.. Certainly not! Indeed, le...