Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 19, 2019

THE LEGACY OF SALVATION

THE LEGACY OF SALVATION


Salvation means "deliverance, welfare, prosperity, preservation, and safety" (G4991).

 Salvation is a free gift of God to those who believe in Him and it offers the gift of eternal life. God loved us so passionately that He gave us His only Son, Jesus, to die for our sins, and that those who believe in Him will not perish. Romans 10:9 declared, when we believe that Jesus is Lord with our whole hearts and acknowledge that God raised Him from the dead, we will be saved.

John 3:3 declared, accept we are born again we will not see the kingdom of God. Second Corinthians 5:17 declared, "When someone becomes a Christian, he becomes a brand new person inside. He is not the same anymore. A new life has begun!" (TLB). The past is obliterated and no longer exist. We are now children of God and under His protection. So we simply say, "today is our Salvation":

Heavenly Father, I believe You raised Jesus from the dead and You sent Him to die for me so I can live with You eternally. I ask  Jesus to come to live in my heart and I make Him Lord of my life. I ask You to fill me with the Holy Spirit, my Comforter and guide through this new life, in Jesus' Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tearing of the Soul of a Rebellious Wo-man/Journal #9

  Journal # 9 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?.. Certainly not! Indeed, le...