Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

DISTRACTION-ABANDONMENT

DISTRACTION-Abandonment

As far as I can recall I felt the throes of rejection, abandonment anxiety and loneliness. I didn't believe I was worthy of love and affection and felt devalued by my loved ones. I grew up broken and because I had these toxic emotions roiling in my soul, I rebelled against them. In retrospect, it had nothing to do with them, this was the design of the Enemy.

They were just instruments of delivery to distract me from whom God created me to be, my best self. God taught me as I grew and matured that He was sufficient for me; more than enough. He told me I was the apple of His eye. And in Him I am complete, nothing missing or broken. He loved me with an everlasting love and His plans are to prosper me and to give me a bright future.

It took many years to break those old strongholds from my soul and allow Him to rebuild and restore me to His original plan. I am today loved and all is well with my soul. God stated in His Word:" be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord, your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

He will never leave us or forsake us, and that is a promise. Remember, we too have a part to play in this wonderful symbiotic relationship. Honor God and He will bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tearing of the Soul of a Rebellious Wo-man/Journal #9

  Journal # 9 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?.. Certainly not! Indeed, le...