Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 7, 2019

JESUS, THE HEALER


See the source image





Stand Against Sickness, Pain, and Disease.


People will have us believe that God brings sickness, disease, and pain on us but that is another lie from hell. When Jesus walked this earth He healed people everywhere He went and the only time He could not is when they did not believe.

God is a God of love. And therefore He wants us to walk in divine health. This week the enemy tried to bring sickness on me but I bound this evil spirit from operating against me in Jesus' Name and loosed it from its assignment.

I know as a child of God I am redeemed from everything under the curse and infirmities of any kind is under the curse. Jesus gave His life so I would be set free from sickness, disease, and pain. So I know up front I already have the blessing of divine health. I stood on three scriptures, Psalm 107:20: God sent His word and healed me and delivered me from all destruction. Matthew 8:17: He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses. Isaiah 53:5: by His stripes, I am healed.

We do not walk from a place of sickness but from a place of divine health. The Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. When we walk believing in the Healer all we need to do is stand firm on the Word of God. Three days later I was set free from all symptoms. Do not let the devil lies control your thoughts rather let God's word supersedes everything else and you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tearing of the Soul of a Rebellious Wo-man/Journal #9

  Journal # 9 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?.. Certainly not! Indeed, le...